My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Blogging, chats, questions

A few quick housekeeping notes:

- Georgia’s practice is closed today, so there shouldn’t be any updates later. But I’m sure something will come up (it always does), and the blog will be updated regularly anyway.

- I will be blogging during games this year. I did this when I covered South Carolina, and it was well-received (mostly) and I genuinely enjoyed doing it.
Right now the plan is to use this here blog. If anybody has any other preferences, or suggestions, I welcome them.

- We will do a chat session, as Dave did last year, and will commence next week, either be on Wednesday or Thursday. Again, if someone has a preference for this, let me know.

- Feel free to continue sending me your questions for the mailbag segment. It’s hard sometimes during the week to get to all the questions immediately, but I hope to do a better job of that. In the meantime, the mailbag is a good chance to get to it. I can take questions on Twitter or email also.

5 comments:

Big Muddy Dawg said...

Absolutely looking forward to the game time blogs. I really enjoyed David doing them here on the blog so would be happy with you keeping the same format, if you like.

Joeski said...

Seth,
I think you need to clarify something re: Mason's playing or not: unless UGA already declared that he was redshirting, they would not be burning his redshirt, they just wouldn't be using it this season.

This is important to note, because if he still has 5 yrs to play 4 seasons, he can still redshirt for any reason, incl. if he gets injured (god forbid), without having to apply for a hardship or medical waiver.

I think he plays. It's pretty simple math: with Logan taking reps at receiver (which, honestly, is in his best interests if he actually want any sort of a shot to play in the NFL) and also being injured, I don't see that there will be a significant dropoff btw. him and Mason.

Anonymous said...

fwiw...


there is no declaration of a redshirt at the beginning of the season.

Anonymous said...

Dave! Come Back! PLEASE!!

Garageflowers said...

Douche@2:42... Just become a Phillies fan.