My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Busy Day Awaits Gamble

Darryl Gamble has been locked in a daunting competition for playing time at linebacker this spring, but playing time will be the least of his concerns Saturday.

With Georgia's long list of defensive end injuries, Gamble has practiced at both Sam linebacker and as a stand-up pass rusher on the line, and he expects to do a lot of both during Saturday's G-Day game.

"I'm going both ways, so I'll probably be in more than anybody else," Gamble said. "But it just depends on what formation the offense comes out in. If they're in the passing situation, I'm going to D-end. In runs, I'll play Sam."

No comments: