My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Links (Because I had to...)

OK, so I wasn't going to do any links, but one commenter compared me to Frank Shirley in "Christmas Vacation" taking away his bonus, and well, I can't argue with that. So, an abridged version...

-- Rivals' Anthony Dasher has a Q&A with the far more talkative Stacy Searels.

-- Bleacher Report gets in on the recruiting game by taking a look at 2010 prospect Mack Brown.

-- The Dublin Courier Herald gets in with a late endorsement of the new Georgia hoops coach.

-- Georgia Sports Blog preps you for the big event this weekend... the Diamond Dogs vs. Kentucky, of course.

-- I am a noted critic of the sport of soccer (or "kickball" as I sometimes refer to it), but I'll admit it would be pretty cool if the World Cup were to be played at Sanford Stadium.

-- Check out the new Simpsons stamps.

-- Here's the obligatory "Lost" article for your reading pleasure.

-- And finally, in honor of the SECOND movie about mall cops to come out this year, here's a rundown (anyone watch "The Office" last night? What exactly is a "rundown?") of the all-time best action scenes set in malls. No offense to the writer of this list, but it begins and ends with his No. 10 scene. Excuse me, but do you have this in a Miss Piggy?

No comments: