My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Stafford the Celebrity

Missed this in my links earlier today, but figured I'd pass it along...

Matthew Stafford was a guest chatter over at ESPN.com. You can read the full transcript of his chat session HERE.

Stafford was also on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" last night. You can see highlights of Stafford doing a little football skeet shooting . The full episode is online, too.

4 comments:

Travis said...

loved the video clip. Didn't get a chance to watch it, but i'm glad i got to see it. Stafford is a such a stud!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I was honestly really impressed. Talk about accuracy.

David Hale said...

Sadly, now that Matt Millen isn't the Lions' GM, football skeet shooting is no longer a crucial part of the Detroit draft analysis. Too bad, too, because in a couple years, Rennie Curran would have killed in Detroit's "Whack-a-mole" workouts.

Seriously though... pretty impressive stuff from Stafford on the show. I just hope he got some inside scoop on "Lost" from Michael Emerson.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I realized how big Stafford was physically until you put him up next to Jimmy Fallon haha.