Just typing the headline for this post seemed wrong. It can't be the 15th already, can it? Man, time flies during football season. It feels like we've barely gotten started, but we're officially 25 percent of the way through the regular season already. Don't start stressing about what you're going to get me for Christmas yet, though. There are still plenty of other things to discuss....
- Georgia Sports Blog has a great recap of Georgia's drive-by-drive mistakes. I'm not sure if it's encouraging or discouraging.
- Georgia is preparing for its first trip out West in four decades.
- How Bout Them Dawgs puts in a vote of confidence for Tripp Chandler.
- ESPN's Pat Forde says three teams have stood out so far, and Georgia isn't one of them.
- A top WR recruit chose Alabama over Georgia, according to the Chattanooga Times Free Press.
- Not sure if you'll find this interesting, but as a journalist, I thought it was good to learn where the origins of gossip sports journalism began.
- About six months ago, CNN started selling T-shirts with headlines from CNN.com written on them. I thought this was stupid. Then I saw this headline on AJC.com and thought, "If only I could get that on a T-shirt."