My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

More from the Bengals

Last week, I liked to C. Trent Rosecrans' great Cincinnati blog where Carson Palmer commented on the greatness of Georgia QB Matt Stafford.

Well, the talented Mr. Rosecrans continues to provide excellent content for me, this time via former Bengals RB Stanford Jennings.

Jennings, who famously returned a 93-yard kick for a touchdown in Super Bowl XXIII, is from Summerville, SC -- the same town as a certain five-star wide reciever at Georgia.

So, what does Jennings think of AJ Green ?

"I've seen him play," Jennings said. "He's unbelievable. He's Randy Moss."

Not coincidentally, I'm sure, Moss is Green's favorite player (as you can read in my story for today's paper!) and the similarities (on the field, at least) are obvious.

In any case, be sure to check out Rosecrans' blog . The Green-related stuff is at the bottom, but it's all worth a read.

No comments: