My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Stafford Speaks

Some insight from Matt Stafford from Monday's media session...

On the offensive line:

It s a very talented group. We ve got some new guys in some new spots, but I m sure camp s going to figure out who we need to be starting five, starting six, whatever we re doing. We definitely have a ton of talent. We ve got guys that are, in my opinion, ready to play. We ve just got to have them come together, gel together as a group and really start playing. Way down on the depth chart, we ve got some young guys that s gonna be tough, but if we can stay healthy, it s going to be a good group.

On the No. 1 ranking:

I haven t heard (about) it one time since I ve been in the locker room. I thought it was cool, but that s about it. We ve got a heck of a schedule and a lot of time between now and the first game, so we ve got a lot of work to do.

On Knowshon Moreno (tongue firmly planted in cheek):

He can run it a little bit. He can catch it a little bit. Block it a little bit. He s alright.

On Bengals QB Carson Palmer saying Stafford would be the No. 1 pick in the NFL Draft:

I appreciate the compliment, he s a great guy, but I m down here in Georgia trying to get this team ready to play.

No comments: