My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Let's Chat: Wednesday at Noon

We're just a few days away from Georgia's first full scrimmage of spring practice. The coaching rumors for the basketball team are heating up. The Diamond Dogs are ranked No. 1 in the nation. So there's no good reason why Georgia sports shouldn't be the prime topic of conversation in your life right now. (Kids and jobs are overrated anyway.)

So with that in mind, I'll be chatting live online at macon.com/ugachat on Wednesday (or tomorrow for those of you bad with the days of the week) at noon.

Now, I know some of you will be busy at that time, but that's OK. You can CLICK HERE now, post your question, then check back any time after noon tomorrow for the answer.

As I've said in the past, I'm deathly afraid of having a party where no one shows up, so don't leave me hanging. Get your questions in, I'll do my best to answer all of them, and after it's all over we can all feel good that the miracles of modern technology have brought us together in such an entertaining way.

No comments: