My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 29, 2009

David & the Dawgs

I'll be away from the action for the rest of the weekend while in Delaware for my brother's high school graduation, but here's a couple updates on UGA's postseason hopes...

-- The Diamond Dogs got off to a great start against Ohio State.

-- Things didn't work out so well for the golf team, however, which was eliminated by Arkansas this afternoon.

-- The softball team will be back in action Saturday, so keep an eye out for that.

And if you really miss me over the next couple of days, you can check out my appearances on 960 the Ref by clicking HERE or hear my interview with Bill Shanks by clicking HERE.

No comments: