My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 2, 2009

The Week Ahead

I was on the road this morning, so no chance to update the blog, but I'm hoping the rest of the week will be full of interesting info for you. Here's a quick rundown of some blog-related news and notes:

-- First off, I've got a few vacation days I'm using at the end of this week and early next week. It's my niece's seventh birthday, so I'm making a trip home to see the family. I'm hoping to have a few posts ready to go so there will be some fresh content then, but it'll be a little slower than usual from Friday through the following Wednesday.

-- While this is certainly an exciting weekend for football, I'm going to try to do my best this week and in the future to at least get one or two posts per week that cover a few of the other goings on throughout UGA sports. I'm going to have some posts on women's hoops later this week, a group Andy Landers has playing very well after a slow start, and of course, I'll have continuing coverage of men's basketball for anyone still paying attention.

-- And of course, the big story of this week will be Signing Day. I'll have full coverage Wednesday on the blog updating with each new signing or other breaking news. Also, be sure to check out Macon.com, where we'll have all the local news along with live footage of Abry Jones' signing. I'll have more info tomorrow, but we're expecting an exciting day.

No comments: