My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Leslie Done For Year

From UGA Athletics...

University of Georgia basketball player Travis Leslie will not participate with the basketball team the remainder of the season in order to concentrate on his academic curriculum.

Leslie, a freshman from Decatur, has played in 26 of Georgia's 28 games this season, starting in four. He currently averages 6.3 points and 3.9 rebounds per game. He scored a season-high 23 points against Loyola-Chicago in the second game of the season.

"I want to apologize to my teammates, my coaches and the Georgia fans that have supported us, Leslie said. I just lost focus on my schoolwork, and I hope that I can get back on track as I concentrate all of my time and energy on academics."

1 comment:

blackertai said...

Doing the right thing. You're here to be a student first and an athlete second. Get those grades up for next season.