My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Garner Makes Amends

Last year, Rodney Garner made a hilarious comment at signing day that didn't exactly impress his wife. This year, he finally got his chance to apologize.

"For me, it's been 365 days since last year when I get the opportunity to redeem myself with my wife and let everyone know how honored I am and very privileged to be the husband of Kim Garner," Garner said in his opening remarks to the media. "She was my No. 1 pick. She's a five-star. I wanted to clear that up. I think there was a misinterpretation last year. I hope this gets the same YouTube attention last year got."

Here's the video from last year for those of you who don't remember the initial comment.

No comments: