My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Owens Wants My Job

There was a long time in which there wasn't a line of work more competitive than the media. With newspapers dying a not-so-slow death and TV news falling apart at the seems, however, us media types really need to stick together these days. So it's without an ounce of jealousy that I tell you that Jeff Owens has got himself a heck of a good blog going over at jeffowens95.com. He has already scooped me on a Marcus Washington story, but that's OK. I'm still promoting his fine work in a story for the Telegraph today, and to add a bit of personal flavor to it, here's some video of Mr. Owens discussing his latest venture, too...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You might want to watch out, DH.

JO has the inside scoop...

Don't worry, you're not going to lose a reader.

Go Dawgs!