The three former Bulldogs host a charity event benefiting Atlanta-area childrens hospitals.
It's a good cause and a chance to hang out with some great Bulldogs. Here's all the information...
This is your chance to mingle with Bulldog players, coaches, fans and alumni, talk about the upcoming season, and take home one-of-a-kind auction items.
Our auction is the premiere place to get Bulldog-themed memorabilia and experience packages. Items in years past have included:
• Dawg for a Game Day - Ride with the team to Sanford Stadium, do the Dawg Walk and join the team on the field during pre-game warmups
• G-E-O-R-G-I-A -- Join the Redcoats on the field and lead them in the spelling of Georgia
• Golf with Greenie -- Round of golf for four with David Greene at the Georgia Club
• New Orleans Trip -- Two tickets to the Atlanta Falcons vs. New Orleans Saints game, a two-night stay at the Royal Sonesta in the French Quarter, plus two AirTran business class tickets
All proceeds from Countdown to Kickoff benefit Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, the Georgia Transplant Foundation, the Children’s Tumor Foundation, and the University of Georgia’s College of Education.
(CLICK HERE for more details on the organization.)
Saturday, June 19, 2010 Doors open at 7 p.m. Maggiano’s Little Italy Restaurant in Buckhead
For more information, contact Kristin Stanley at 678.514.1187 or email@example.com, or visit ugakickoff.com.Dawgs for Kids Opportunities
Individual Tickets • $75 each
Platinum Sponsor • $5,000
• 20 tickets to event • 20 drink tickets • Four golf tournament player positions* • Verbal recognition at event • Company logo on sign at event • Company logo on brochure and link to company website
Gold Sponsor • $2,500
• 14 tickets to event • 14 drink tickets • Four golf tournament player positions* • Company name on signage at event • Company name on brochure and link to company website
Silver Sponsor • $1,000
• 8 tickets to event • 8 drink tickets • 2 golf tournament player positions* • Company name on brochure and link to company website
Bronze Sponsor • $500
• 4 tickets to event • 4 drink tickets • 1 golf tournament player position* • Company name on brochure and link to company website
*The annual Countdown to Kickoff Dawgleg Classic golf tournament will be held on July 16 at the University Golf Course in Athens. Tournament participants play alongside current and former UGA players and coaches. Golf tournament positions are available separately; visit www.ugakickoff.com for more information.
For more information, contact Kristin Stanley at 678.514.1187 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit ugakickoff.com.