My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Chat Wrap: Spring Practice Q&A

In case you missed it, you can still relive all the fun and excitement of our live chat today at www.macon.com/ugachat.

Thanks for all the great questions, folks, and we'll do this again when fall camp rolls around.

In the meantime, if you have more questions, feel free to email me at dhale@macon.com and I'll do my best to find you some answers.

2 comments:

BigMuddyDawg said...

Just my luck, I'm on a plane from Phoenix to Memphis during the entirety of this chat. A great read, though.

Now if only I could hibernate for the next 143 days.

dawgjammin said...

David,

I saw in your chat yesterday you floated it out there that the TE position is loaded and you wonder if any of those guys could help at OLB. I posted something similar to that on a blog, not sure if it was this one or another, a week or two back. I'm guessing that is relating to Figgins. He's got the body type Grantham would like out there 6-4 and 266lbs. I'm assuming he's probably a 4.7 to 4.9 40 yd dash guys, so he probably has the speed if he's closer to 4.7. Hell Derek Rich is 6-5 263, he seems to have the want to and a good motor during G-Day, Maybe him?

Do we know if either of these guys played and excelled at Defense in highschool?

Also, any shot someone like M. Pugh would be able to help with depth at WR? From what I can tell we are stacked at Safety with Nick Williams, Rambo, Hamilton and Ogletree at Saftey.