My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Video Mailbag: SEC East, Ealey's Number and Smith's Speed

You guys had questions for the players, and we got you some answers. Our pal Brandon Spoon put together the compilation video with Washaun Ealey, Darryl Gamble and Branden Smith answer questions you guys posed on Twitter last week...



We'll keep doing these, so be sure you're following me on Twitter to get your questions answered by your favorite Bulldogs.

If you missed Friday's printer-friendly mailbag, you can read that HERE. And if you missed Monday's, that one can be found HERE.

And I'll be back tomorrow with more answers to your reader mail in Part IV of the mailbag.

8 comments:

Clay said...

All 3 guys seem very, very low-key. Is that a product of Mark Richt's teaching on how to handle the media or was this like an 8 AM interview?

David Hale said...

Nah, they're three pretty low-key guys by nature.

Arlanbart said...

Thanks for the video, David!
Hopefully it'll work out to have more interviews this way. It's fun to hear the guys talk and see their demeanor.
As always, I appreciate your work, David.

UGA69Dawg said...

Man I wish Easly would keep 24. I love to see that 24 running down the field.

Anonymous said...

Yea....I think it'll a few games for me to lose the cringe-reaction I have developed every time I see the #3 on the field.

Anonymous said...

*it'll take a few games....

Anonymous said...

I wish Ealey would be more concerned with being the Tailback Georgia needs this year rather than the number he'll wear.

Kathleen said...

Anon 3:51... I can't decide if that was serious and/or if it merits a reply, but I am going to go on record with this:

@@ <- eye roll

He was asked a question, he answered it. I think he showed us last season what's really important to him = yards, yards, more yards.