My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Video Blog: Aron vs. Aaron

I'm finally back in Athens, but after spending only two-and-a-half days at home in the last three weeks, I find myself with a mountain of chores (and about 200 emails) that need to be attended to in the immediate future. So today is going to be a bit of a recovery day while I try to get organized, and I'll have a bunch of stuff to post tomorrow.

In the meantime, Aron White is filling in for me on the interview circuit, chatting with quarterback Aaron Murray.



(* Video courtesy of Brandon Spoon)

9 comments:

Andy Coleman said...

I think I am becoming a HUGE Aron White fan! That guy has a definite future in broadcasting if the whole football thing doesn't work out!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy seeing the players interact - it shows some positive chemistry is developing. Thanks!

BigMuddyDawg said...

Welcome home, David. I trust everything is OK up north?

That was a fun little interview. I get the feeling that Aron didn't exactly get the answers he wanted.

David Hale said...

Thanks Big Muddy. I'm thrilled to be home...

And I would estimate that Aron interrupts roughly 35% of our total interviews, so I'm glad to see him really taking the reins and seeing how it works.

He's a great kid... I see a future in broadcasting for him, too.

Anonymous said...

I'd pick Orson.... but that's just me!

Unknown said...

id pick Aron thats just me....

-aron white

dawgjammin said...

Don't have twitter, but my suggestion for a restaurant is...

NY PRIME... Not "prime" in lennox, but NY PRIME

http://www.centraarchy.com/newyorkprime_Atl.php

Carter said...

Via Weiszer at ABH:

For those of us who don’t get CSS, G-Day will be shown on ESPN360.com.

Kathleen said...

I don't know Aron but I sat in front of his mom for some home games last season and she was a *hoot* It seems the apple isn't far from the tree...