My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, November 7, 2008

Men's Hoops Tips Off

I didn't really have any stories on it this week since UGA didn't send out any releases or anything, but figured I should post a quick reminder that the men's hoops team kicks off its season with an exhibition game against Albany State tonight. The Banner-Herald has details HERE.

Here's what I know about Albany State from my two years living in the city: Ummm... OK, the only time I went to their arena was to watch a Randolph-Clay prep game. But my guess is that the Dawgs will win this one pretty easily.

2 comments:

Mike said...

David,

Do you know if anyone has asked Mark Richt about this?

David Hale said...

Haha... yes, it was talked about. He gave sort of a non-denial denial. While neither Richt or Meyer has come right out to say so, I think it's a safe guess that the two don't exactly see eye to eye.