My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Cuff Has MCL Sprain

Quick update on Vance Cuff: Georgia says Cuff has a sprained right MCL and is currently considered day to day.

That's good news considering how bad it looked on the field.

Just a word for the regular readers: I updated this info on Twitter, too. You can read my latest updates along the righthand side of the blog here or you can just follow me and get the news as it breaks by clicking HERE.

Also of note: CBS has picked up the Georgia-LSU game on Oct. 3 for its 3:30 national telecast.

1 comment:

blackertai said...

Wow, 2 3:30 CBS games this year, and we've already had 2 night games as well as 1 3PM game on ABC. What a year for television exposure! What time does everybody think Tennessee's game will get? Our first early game of the year, or do we get another ESPN night game in Volville?

What about A-Burn? I'm thinking this could end up being a 3:30 game, as well, if Auburn keeps playing like they are.

Also, awesome news about Cuff. I really thought that looked bad. I mean, it looked worse than what happened to Sturdivant, for sure. Good to know this isn't career threatening.