My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

You've Got Questions, I've Got (Some) Answers

Thanks for all the questions in today's chat, folks.

If I didn't get to yours, I sincerely apologize, but I was a bit tight on time today.

We'll try to do this again next week, and hopefully we can make it a season-long thing.

In the meantime, if you missed the chat live, you can still read it by clicking HERE.

5 comments:

Coon Dawg said...

Still interested in your thoughts on the Gundy "threat" about the pregame handshake. Was that moronic or what?

David Hale said...

I think there's probably a little more being made of it than necessary. When I read it, it seemed to me like he was being more cautious than threatening. Richt didn't exactly put it that way when he was asked about it, but he also didn't exactly give a ringing endorsement to the handshake idea, and probably for the same reasons. When players have their emotions high before a game, sometimes that gets the better of them, so it's not necessarily the best idea to create an environment where it can cause a problem. I think that's all Gundy was saying... We'll see though.

watcher16 said...

why do my comments keep disappearing?!

David Hale said...

Two possibilities:

1.) Government conspiracy.

2.) There are two versions of this blog. This one, which is tied to the Columbus paper, and http://ugadogsblog.blogspot.com/ which is tied to the Telegraph. Perhaps you commented on one but are checking the other?

CLT Dawg said...

I vote for the conspiracy theory