My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Updates From Butts-Mehre

Just an FYI... I'm doing football interviews at Butts-Mehre today. I'll have a full wrap-up tonight, but in the meantime, be sure to follow me on Twitter with updates and quotes. Got a bunch already posted from Darryl Gamble, Marcus Dowtin and Bacarri Rambo.

Oh, and I'm just 30 followers away from 2,000. The lucky 2,000th follower will win a luxurious David Hale prize package, which may or may not include a used UGA media guide and two leftover Beast Lites.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

what is gamble referring to?

Unknown said...

what is gamble referring to?

Unknown said...

an 8 win season.....

BigMuddyDawg said...

With all the talk about the QB battle this spring, I wonder if there's been any consideration that we might see something like a Greene/Shockley rotation in Mettenberger/Gray or Murray come fall.