My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Chat Wrap: Week 10

Thanks to everyone for the questions in today's chat.

I apologize to those of you who tried to post early. We had some technical difficulties, but I'll try to get them squared away before next week.

Still, we had some good inquiries about the coaching staff, the tailbacks and the trouble in Knoxville. If you missed any of it, you can catch the recap HERE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

David,

I didn't get my question in, but do you think we could send a coach to VT over the summer and study Frank Beamer's Special Teams preparations? Wouldn't this be a big help?

Smart Dawg said...

Anon 12:49

I can answer that -

Of course it would help. What wouldn't help, we could send the whole staff down to a peewee league game and find better ideas that what uga is attempting to do.