My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Score One for Democracy

Just got this note from our pal ChicagoDawg, who is in Beijing for work...
David – I thought you would get a kick out of knowing that you are officially banned in China. I am in Beijing this week on business and your blog is not accessible. I suspect at some point in the past it was discovered that you were sending subversive messages via your blog and every reference to Willie Martinez was actually code for the “central government.”
And to think, my high school teachers said I'd never amount to anything.

4 comments:

kathleen said...

Actually

CMR = Cultural Marxist Revolution

And I'm not even kidding!

Unknown said...

China's Great Firewall automatically filters all blogger.com domain sites (as well as typepad.com and others). So it's not just you, although your blog is still awesomely subversive.

Anonymous said...

What is good about democracy? It is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner. Show me the word democracy in any of our founding documents.

ChicagoDawg said...

Wade -- That is actually not the case, Wordpress blogs are available (ex. Get The Picture was accessible, along with other blogs such as EDSBS) However, there were other Blogger.com sites that were not available. Also, I was able to build a VPN tunnel into the States and gain unfiltered access through an Internet edge in Chicago.