My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Saturday Links

Still recovering from my first week back on the beat, but here are some headlines that may be worth a read:

The AJC's Tony Barnhart writes that, in the wake of the Phil Fulmer debacle at Media Days, it's time to move the event to Atlanta .

I'll have a story about Mark Richt in tomorrow's paper, but for now, enjoy reading the Charleston Post and Courier's Ken Burger's piece about the SEC's resident nice guy .

Patrick Garbin has a new book coming out chronicling the 50 greatest plays in Georgia football history .

I cannot vouch for the accuracy of this story, but I'll link to anything that involves a picture of a six-legged deer .

No comments: