My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

No Suspensions?

Was going to get this up a little later, but since a reader asked, I'll post it now...

In his morning meeting with UGA beat writers, Mark Richt addressed the disciplinary issues surrounding guard Justin Anderson and tackle Trinton Sturdivant, who were arrested on misdemeanor battery charges last month.

"I'm handling their discipline in house," Richt said. "This is a situation in my opinion that, unless I hear something new, it's a situation that needs to be discipline but, it's going to be an in-house deal and it will not turn into any kind of playing time issue for them."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm ceratin CMR knows more about this situation than the media does so I trust his judgement on this. Interesting how the victim ran to the AJC and allowed her identity to be made public. Smelled kinda fishy to me and apparently CMR knows a few more facts surrounding this otherwise I'm certain suspensions would have been given.