My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wednesday Links (1/28)

I'm heading to Gainesville today to cover the UGA-Florida hoops game and maybe do a little jorts shopping, so I won't have time to post anything else until I get there. I'm considering doing a live blog from the game, as I'm sure I can come up with some sarcastic banter about the game. In the meantime, however, here are a handful of links, and I'll also be posting the next batch of quotes from Aaron Murray and Zach Mettenberger's Tuesday media session.

-- I have a story in today's Telegraph on Murray and Mettenberger, if you prefer your quotes buttressed by dramatic prose.

-- And remember my story from yesterday about Georgia's new attitude in the weight room? Well, check out how some Florida fans feel about it.

-- WR Steven Hill says he's staying a Yellow Jacket. I liked him better when he was on Law & Order.

-- David Ching looks at the important role Joe Cox will play this season (and offseason).

-- I also have a piece on Dustin Ware and his potential impact on the struggling Bulldogs hoops team.

-- Think things are bad now for the Bulldogs... Tim Tucker looks at the road ahead for the 0-4 SEC cellar dwellers.

-- Tons of good stuff over at Georgia Sports Blog today, but I definitely recommend reading Quinton's continuing debunkization (I just made that word up... and can you bunk something or just debunk it?) of the myths explainging Georgia's basketball failures.

-- Here's the official Georgia baseball preview.

-- Courtney Kupets is no joke.

OK, enjoy "Lost" tonight but don't ruin it for me... I won't be able to watch it until Thursday.

No comments: