My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Links (1/23)

Having some problems with my usual publishing software for the blog, so this is going to be brief, but a few stories I wanted to pass along...

-- Great story from the Chattanooga Times Free Press, in which David Paschall talks with Damon Evans about the future of Dennis Felton.
"I can't tell you what happens today or what's going to happen tomorrow," Evans said. "I want to keep my finger on the pulse of what's going on and do what is most appropriate for the program."
Does't sound too promising for Felton, eh? I may be starting to rethink my position that he'll at least finish the season.

-- ESPN's Chris Low two posts on Tim Tebow -- one in which he talks to Archie Manning about Tebow's NFL stock and the other about Tebow's decision to return to Florida.

-- It may have been a brief couple of days before his ankle injury, but Mo Massaquoi managed to impress NFL scouts in his time at the Senior Bowl. Talked to A.J. yesterday and he says he still talks to Mo daily and said Mo expects to be 100 percent in a few days.

-- Mark Richt makes a promise to a recruit.

-- Get the Picture takes a look at the insane salaries Tennessee is paying its assistants.

-- Big win for the Lady Dawgs last night against Vanderbilt, with a nice performance by Ashley Houts.

-- I have a quick story on Trey Thompkins adjustments to life in the SEC.

-- Chip Towers weighs in on Dennis Felton's decision to head to DC for the Inauguration.

-- And a couple of podcasts from 960 the Ref: Georgia hoops assistant Pete Herrmann and Gym Dawgs associate head coach Jay Clark.

No comments: