My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Parlez Vous Pterodactyl?

I'll admit, I've been really looking forward to the Georgia-Kentucky game so I could chat with Dicky Lyons. But consider me guilty of looking ahead. Apparently Tennessee has its own insane offensive weapon in running back Arian Foster.

Check out this story from Deadspin about how Foster refused to do interviews with media unless the entire interview was conducted speaking an ancient language called "Pterodactyl." Not surprisingly, no interviews were conducted.

Yesterday, right guard Clint Boling's only answer to media questions (and I'm paraphrasing) was "we're looking forward to playing Tennessee." That seemed bad at the time, but it was, I suppose, marginally more quotable than "Veeek, Veeek, Veeek!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ask Foster about "Ball security"