My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 7, 2010

This Idea is Beyond Crompton

I absolutely love this idea, and the Senator has already gotten more than 100 comments on it. He'll also be adding "Beyond Crompton" and "Banished from Valdosta" to the list.

After reading some of the comments to this Mandel post from the other day, I had a thought: how useful would it be to compile a college football lexicon here at GTP? I’m not talking about some run-of-the-mill, done-it-before list of technical terms, but rather a set of words and phrases that we tend to use on a more practical, day-to-day basis here.

So... you guys have any more suggestions for the ultimate Georgia fan dictionary?

5 comments:

Kathleen said...

Like that idea! Especially because I'm not really sure what Beyond Crompton means... I think I missed that entry.

I'd add a Russ reference, and "we run this state"

blackertai said...

That's a perfectly cromulant use of "beyond crompton": the author has definitely embiggened that word's definition.

Anonymous said...

Another one.. "you're SOFT!"

Chris said...

In the arena:

"Don't tell me the oil spill is BP's fault until you've been in the arena."

Anonymous said...

"Coxed It"

A soft, poorly considered attempt to throw the ball out of bounds that inevitable ends up in a defender's hands.

I didn't review for my exam until two hours before the test and I Coxed it. Crap.