My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/bulldogs-blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thursday Links (4/9)

Sorry this post is late getting up today. While my birth certificate indicates I am not quite ready for a social security check, by body begs to disagree. I was all set to cover the Masters today, but while 80-year-old Arnold Palmer can still tee it up, my back is so sore that I can barely get out of bed. Oh, cruel fate!

But, never let it be said I allowed debilitating back pain to keep me from posting the links...

-- Doug Stutsman looks at how the relationship Tavarres King built with Joe Cox running with the twos last year will help the freshman receiver as he looks for a bigger role this season.

-- 960 the Ref landed a couple of good gets today. Check out the podcasts from interviews with Mark Richt and Mark Fox.

-- Blogging Pantsless takes a look at the headline grabber of the spring, Mr. Carlton Thomas. I've been talking to players all week this week for a post I want to do after spring practice on the most impressive players of the spring, and Thomas' name has been mentioned by EVERY player I've asked.

-- Mack Brown gets a sales pitch from Orson Charles and Chris Burnette, according to the Dawg Post (subscription required).

-- You may have already read this when it ran in Sunday's Telegraph, but I think it reads even better as a part of Jeff Owens' blog.

-- If you're planning to be in Americus on May 12 and you're into the whole FCA thing, stop by and see Ray Goff.

-- Alabama's Terrence Cody has apparently dropped a few pounds.

-- The Diamond Dogs split a doubleheader with Winthrop. But if that's got you down, Georgia Sports Blog reminds that Tech got the snot beaten out of it by Georgia Southern.

-- Remember the little war of words that landed Dave Perno an ejection against LSU last weekend? Well the Tigers' coach fires back at Perno in this story on TotalUGA.

-- The hoops team has gotten its first taste of practice under its new head coach.

-- Georgia softball topped Georgia Tech in a battle of top-25 teams.

-- Now this is just unfortunate. Although, from what I learned in health class, it's nothing Matt Cain couldn't clear up with a little ointment.

-- Great news... "Eastbound and Down" will be back for a second season.

-- And just in case being stuck on my couch with an aching back wasn't enough to make me feel old, this added the icing on the cake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your back feels better! At least you're not 83 like Hugh Hefner! Then again, he lives a pretty baller life for an 83 year-old.

Ben Rockwell said...

This sounds like damning praise: “I think this group is ready for some direction."

Wow.